- The resources shall work from Aayan India place of business Lucknow, India.
- For requirement gathering a Project Manager shall coordinate with Client point of contact.
- Weekly meeting shall be set up for status meeting between the Client (Point of Contact) and Aayan India Point of Contact (Project Manager).
- Project Manager & Designer shall be the point of contact for any technical issues related to the project.
Project Methodology & Timelines
- Project shall be executed on Agile Methodology, which promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery, a time-boxed iterative system approach, and encourages rapid and flexible response to change
- Logo will be provided.
- Project Start: Project would start within one week of awarding
- Staging server provided for interim and fast paced delivery
- Source code protected under NDA & IPR and is owned by Client
- Project Collaboration and Management tools available for tracking
- Any third party tool, module or component would be paid and owned by Client.
Requirements from Client
- Making choices where the choice impacts the timeline and cost towards an alternative which reduces timelines and costs, balance out on timeline and features.
- Giving sign-off on designs shared. Ensuring feedback on UI and UX concepts within 2 business days. Any delay will increase the timeline by that many days.
- Ensuring testing of the system development release testing by their users starting 15 working days before the system release date. Ensuring they have appropriate devices to test the website and app at least 7 days before the delivery date.
- Feedback on system flow within 2 business days of receiving the web and mobile system flow.
- Buying servers and account details and providing Aayan India with the credentials.